Looking for a fresh start?
Ignite is a rapidly growing company and we're currently recruiting for new Web Developer and UI Developer positions. If you've got what it takes to learn, thrive and deliver in the fast-paced environment of a fin-tech startup in the heart of Manchester, then we might just be looking for each other. Get in touch!
All our positions come with:
- Employee Perks scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Sign-on bonus
- Breakout studio with X-Box
- Funding for qualifications
- Central Manchester location
- A spin of the wheel of fortune...
Enthusiastic Project Manager/Business Analyst
£20-40k depending on skills/experience
Ignite have 30+ clients live on their multi-tenant platform and we're growing fast. To cope with the challenge of keeping all these valued customers happy we need Project Managers and Business Analysts to manage new and existing clients.
At Ignite you'll be working in a close-knit team of enthusiastic people, rubbing shoulders with developers, testers, and visiting clients. Ignite Broker - our platform - integrates with major comparison websites like Confused and GoCompare, as well as working with insurers such as LV= and Aviva.
If you think you've got what it takes get in touch!
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- Software industry experience a plus
Experienced Web Developers
ASP .Net / C# / SQL Server Developer
£25k-50k depending on skills/experience
We are recruiting for senior web developers who might have a range of experience.
The developer role will involve a variety of tasks such as development of new components, enhancing existing functionality, and fixing issues across a variety of web-based projects. You will be working in a small, dynamic and agile team.
You will be working on the latest Microsoft web technologies such as ASP .NET 4.5.2, MVC, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, JQuery, AJAX and SQL Server.
- Commercial coding experience (4+ years for senior role, less for junior developers)
- 2:1 or above degree in a technical area.
- An attention to detail and an enthusiasm to take responsibility for all work and solutions produced.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Good problem solving and communication skill
- Microsoft Certifications
- Entity Framework/LINQ
- Multi-tenant experience
- Performance tuning
- TFS/Source Control
- Technical Specifications
If you're interested, just fill in the form below: