Looking for a fresh start?
Ignite is a rapidly growing company and we're currently recruiting for new Web Developer and UI Developer positions. If you've got what it takes to learn, thrive and deliver in the fast-paced environment of a fin-tech startup in the heart of Manchester, then we might just be looking for each other. Get in touch!
All our positions come with:
- Employee Perks scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Sign-on bonus
- Breakout studio with X-Box
- Funding for qualifications
- Central Manchester location
- A spin of the wheel of fortune...
Experienced Front End Developer/Designer
£20k-£35k depending on skills/experience
Ignite’s development stack is based on the latest Microsoft web technologies such as ASP .NET 4.5.2, C#, JQuery, AJAX, SQL Server and we also use the Telerik control suite. We are also looking into some mobile development so there may be potential to work on mobile app graphics too.
The site refreshes will be starting afresh with clean new designs/templates rather than “fixing” the current sites as they have got a heap of legacy CSS and overrides so we need to wipe the slate clean. The new versions of the sites will need to be mobile friendly as a priority. Samples of sites that need to be upgraded/polished:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- Able to send through a portfolio of previous work
- Mobile UI design
- Experience sourcing templates/graphics
- Ideally, some work with Telerik web controls
ASP .Net / C# / SQL Server Developer
£18k-£40k depending on skills/experience
We are recruiting both junior and senior web developers who might have a range of experience.
The developer role will involve a variety of tasks such as development of new components, enhancing existing functionality, and fixing issues across a variety of web-based projects. You will be working in a small, dynamic and agile team.
You will be working on the latest Microsoft web technologies such as ASP .NET 4.5.2, MVC, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, JQuery, AJAX and SQL Server.
- Commercial coding experience (4+ years for senior role, less for junior developers)
- 2:1 or above degree in a technical area.
- An attention to detail and an enthusiasm to take responsibility for all work and solutions produced.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Good problem solving and communication skill
- Microsoft Certifications
- Entity Framework/LINQ
- Multi-tenant experience
- Performance tuning
- TFS/Source Control
If you're interested, just fill in the form below: